Provides links to administrative agencies, the attorney general, bar associations, city ordinances, courts and opinions, government, statutes, libraries, law schools, and research sites in The Lone Star State.
- Official Page of the Texas Attorney General, for full-text opinions from 1939 to the present.
BAR ASSOCIATIONS & BAR EXAMS
- City of Houston, official web page.
- City of Houston Code of Ordinances
- City of Houston: Planning and Development Department, official web page.
- Ordinances, courtesy of Municode.com.
- Code Words, single source of written policies, procedures and information to aid in the successful administration of the Building Code and city ordinances and to promote consistent, uniform practices.
GOVERNMENT & LEGISLATIVE HISTORY
- House Research Organization, from the Texas House of Representatives.
- State of Texas, government information.
- Texas Laws and Resolutions Archive, beginning with the 78th Legislative Session.
- Texas Legislative Reference Library Tables, includes bill to chapter & chapter to bill cross-references, from 47th Legislative Session (1941).
- Texas Legislature Online, from the 73rd legislature (1993) to the present.
- Texas Legislative Reference Library, researching legislative intent.
STATUTES, CODES, RULES, & CONSTITUTIONS
- Nineteenth-Century Texas Law Online: Gammel's The Laws of Texas, from University of North Texas.
- Revised Civil and Criminal Statutes of Texas, 1879-1925, from the Texas State Law Library.
- Texas Center for Legal Ethics and Professionalism
- Texas Constitution
- Texas Constitutions Digitization Project
- Texas Local Rules
- Texas Statutes
- Texas Rules of Civil Procedure, full text, from the Supreme Court of Texas
- Texas Rules of Civil Procedure, 1941 - , a digital project at South Texas.
- Texas Administrative Code
- Texas Register
HOUSTON AREA LIBRARIES
- Fort Bend County Libraries
- Houston Academy of Medicine - Texas Medical Center Library
- Harris County Law Library, online catalog named GLAS.
- Harris County Public Library
- Houston Baptist University, Moody Library
- Houston Community College System Libraries
- Houston Public Library
- Patent and Trademark Depository Library at Rice University.
- Rice University, Fondren Library
- State and Federal Government Depository Libraries, courtesy of HANDI.
- University of Houston Libraries, combined catalogs.
- University of St. Thomas, Doherty Library
TEXAS PARALEGALS / TEXAS LEGAL ASSISTANTS
- Houston Metropolitan Paralegal Association (formerly Houston Legal Assistants Association)
- Paralegal Division - State Bar of Texas (formerly Legal Assistants Division)
- Center for Advanced Legal Studies: The Paralegal People
- Southwestern Professional Institute
- Paralegal Schools in Texas
- Legal Careers in Texas
SELECTED COLLEGES & UNIVERSITIES
- Baylor University
- Houston Baptist University
- Houston Community College System
- Lamar University
- Prairie View A & M University
- Rice University
- St. Mary's University
- Sam Houston State University
- Southern Methodist University
- Stephen F. Austin State University
- Texas A & M University
- Texas Southern University
- Texas Tech University
- Texas Wesleyan University
- Trinity University
- University of Houston
- University of the Incarnate Word
- University of North Texas
- University of St. Thomas
- University of Texas - Austin